Lauren In The City

Now Lauren in the City is bloggized!!! Not a real word, but who cares!!! Lauren in the City has gone global.

Monday, March 27, 2006

LAUREN IN THE CITY #1

Greetings from the City!!!!
I am having a Blast here in Dallas. For those of you who didn't know, I now reside in Dallas!!! I just wanted to update everyone. I am almost all the way moved into my apartment. My room still has a lot of unpacked crap in it (not literally of course). There are boxes all over one side of my room, so I literally have to get up on the wrong side of the bed every morning. Everything else is going great other than that. I started my job today and was in court all morning. I felt very important. It took me only 2 hours to get to my orientation in Arlington the other morning. Luckily I left the house at 6:30 so I got there right on time. Yes, Lauren Wheeler officially got out of bed before noon, way before noon. I'm becoming a grown-up already. My fish is still alive and swimmin' if anyone wanted to know. I don't have a couch yet, so if anyone wants to visit it's BYOB (bring yo' own bed) (sorry that was weak and really lame). Well, I guess that is it. Hope things are going will for those of you who live in the "Styx" (especially you, Amber Oklahoma) Gotta go, I've got some important city-grown-up stuff to do now.
Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home